Hope this tutorial finds everyone doing well.
We have been quite busy adding new features to our agile SAP Commerce data management platform, Hybris Architect.
In this tutorial, you will learn the installation process for the Hybris Architect platform.
1. The Hybris Architect Server and application code, email email@example.com for additional details.
1. Go to the Hybris Administrative Console (HAC) in your Web browser. (If Hybris is running on your local machine, go to https://localhost:9002/in your Web browser)
2. Enter your admin username and password at HAC login screen.
3. Once logged in successfully, go to Console -> Scripting Languages
4. Open the hybris-architect-server-#.#.##.groovy file and copy and paste the contents of this file into the Scripting Languages Console.
Your console should resemble the following:
5. Toggle the Rollback button, to confirm COMMIT button is visible as shown above in step #4:
6. Click on the Execute button to start the Hybris Architect Server. Note: The startup process may require up to one minute to complete, but in most cases less the process is completed in less than twenty seconds.
7. Go to your command console window or console.log file to confirm the server has been started properly. Below is confirmation that the Hybris Architect Server has been started properly. Note: At default the Hybris Architect listens to port 29993, but this can be modified in hybris-architect-server-#.#.##.groovy file.
8 Congratulations! Hybris Architect Server has been started.
9. Open the hybris-architect-generate-app-files-#.#.##.groovy file and copy and paste the contents of this file into the Scripting Languages Console. This step installs the application, and the front-end code.
10. Click on the Execute button to start the Hybris Architect Server, please make sure the COMMIT button is still visible.
11. The Hybris Architect Server is ready to use. Go to: http://localhost:29993/ and the following login page should be visible in your browser.
Enter your Admin details then click the LOGIN button.
12. Congratulations, the Hybris Architect installation process is complete and Hybris Architect is ready to use!
Thank you for your time.
If you have any questions regarding Hybris Architect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.